Skip to main content

epidisposable. definition.

Hello! My name is Evie Sintania and this is my blog! yuhuu...

Welcome everyone, to the place where I would be sharing my 'disposed' pics, thoughts, trips, lessons, challenges, and some other random things (probably related to philosophies lol). I have always wanted to have a blog, but I started this blog in 2021 so that I could look back on many moments and memories to learn and re-live those things in the future. 

You are probably wondering why I chose 'epidisposable' for my blog because the real definition of disposable is 'intended to be used once, or until no longer useful, and then thrown away'. The definition of disposable is not that 'beautiful' or 'full of sunshine and rainbow' ish kind of thing, disposable means it can be thrown away, replaceable, and can only use once. So why did I chose this name? Why can't I just use a different name, for instance, well my name?! HAHAHA 

Well, the word epi works as my nickname and the definition of disposable in this blog means that you cannot take anything for granted because times and moments are meant to be 'unreturnable' and 'unchangeable'. Therefore,  the definition of epidisposable is Evie's unchangeable times and moments. 

This blog will help me look back and feel those times, moments, experiences, and lessons. This means I will probably post a lot of pictures and stories so that I could re-live the past but never got to change anything. This blog will help me realize that the most important thing is to learn from the past, live in the present, and create the future. Hopefully, this blog would be very helpful for me in the future to learn and grow gradually to be a better person. It will be the source of my happiness if anyone who is reading this blog would learn something from it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

priorities.

Dear Friend, It has been a long time since I have been writing (specifically in this blog because I did some 'traditional' writing on some of my notebooks hehe), but here I am, trying to make something that actually makes sense for some of you.  I guess in this blog I want to write about 'priorities'.  I believe everyone has the right to choose their  priorities.  Growing up I feel like it's unfair if someone that I care about the most doesn't even care about me enough or makes me one of their priorities. However, things change and so do people. Ever since the pandemic, I realize that it's alright to not always be your favorite one's priorities. I realized that the purest form of love is when you love them with all your heart without any expectation in return. You love them because they are who they are and despite the fact that they don't care as much as you do, it's completely okay and you have to respect their decision. Respect the decisio...

cleansing.

  Question of the blog: “How does your room looks?” I have always had this theory that the way your room looks determines the inside of your mind. My bedroom has always been my safe place since I was a kid. I cried, laughed, danced, sang, worked, and rest there my whole life (well, except when I moved to Jakarta). But nevertheless, let me rephrase the question, ‘ How clean is your room? Is it tidy enough? Colorful enough? Comfortable enough? Suitable enough for you? ’. Those are the questions that have been stuck in my head for the past few years. On how each bedroom of each individual, represents their character. From the way you decorated your desk with every little tiny thing that you kept to the walls that are filled with your life elements, they are there for reasons you might not realize consciously.  My bedroom is a mix of three personalities, not because I have three personalities, but because I share the bedroom with my sisters (I have more than three personaliti...

changes.

Dear Friend, I know. It's crazy. 2 posts in a week? let along it's literally the same day :) HAHAHA I guess it is probably because I am home alone right now and I have been procrastinating for the past 2 months. I haven't written anything ever since I have been a little bit busy with other things. If you have read my previous post, maybe I should say that it should be in terms of when I have other  priorities  in mind for the past months. lol So what is this post about exactly you ask? As the title states. It's about  changes. To be honest with you, I have been thinking and re-thinking a lot for the past year. I guess it's kind of true when people go crazy with 'the pandemic changes people' because I agree with that statement 100% :)) I don't know about you but ever since the pandemic, I think I have changed a lot and I think it’s pretty good for me. So here is the list of things that help me change during the pandemic:  1. Finding peace in the p...